What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV-12 in Michigan

Flymatic

I'm New Here
I am exploring an RV12 kit and have not had the opportunity to sit in the plane. Are there any completed enough projects in the Michigan area that would allow me to come take a peek.

White pages

Check out the white pages, if their # is listed they won't mind a call... I've used it several times for questions in my build. Builders love to help.

Rich
Jonesboro AR
RV12
Emp,wings,

Flymantic -

If you can't find any RV-12's to check out near Frankenmuth, MI (where a close friend of mine you may have met is from) you have an invitation to check out my recently completed RV-12 in NE Ohio.

Granted, it is a couple of hours of driving time but the offer stands if you don't get any replies closer to you.

Cheers,

Here is a LINK to the FAA aircraft registry for RV-12s.
I live about 2 hours by car SE of you near Memphis MI.

Last edited:
There's one available to rent at Giving Wings Aviation in Traverse City. I'm sure you could find one closer, but you might as well come up, take a ride and get a little stick time. That's even better than just sitting in it.

RV12 Project

Here is a LINK to the FAA aircraft registry for RV-12s.
I live about 2 hours by car SE of you near Memphis MI.

Joe - I sent you a message and would very much like to come take a look at your RV12. I am always in the Romeo area and can get over to Memphis very easily. Thanks.

I am exploring an RV12 kit and have not had the opportunity to sit in the plane. Are there any completed enough projects in the Michigan area that would allow me to come take a peek.

We have one on the gear at Brighton Build-A-Plane on the Brighton Airport (45G). We're there most every Saturday 9:30am - 1:30pm and Tuesday 7:00pm - 9:00 pm. My contact info is in the VAF white pages.

Back