What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

A shout out to AFS

FireMedic_2009

Well Known Member
It's been over 2 yrs that I've installed an AFS 5600 in my 6A. I've done a lot of on going upgrades from installing a 2nd Com, AP-panel for the 5600, ADS-B In and Out, etc. I've had great customer/tech support the whole time.

To keep it short and not go into details today I emailed Ken & Rob to troubleshoot a problem. Of course I was not expecting to get a response til Monday. Well I was wrong . . . for the 2nd time (Rob called me on a Sunday about a yr and half ago). In less than 5 min I got a response back from Rob on what to do. I headed over to the airport. I had a couple more questions while I was there so Rob calls me. After a few minutes we determined the problem. If that ain't customer service I don't know what is. Again, was not expected but there you go. I'm sure there are others that have had the same experience with AFS. Thanks again to AFS!!!

I have had the same experience with AFS on weekends. I can't thank them enough for their customer support.

Back