What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Bruce Bohannon

clreding

I'm New Here
Bruce Bohannon is one of the best instructors I have flown with. His broad background in aviation gives him a perfect foundation to understand what?s critical for you to become a proficient tailwheel pilot. If you are thinking of also being the test pilot for the first flight of your aircraft, he can also help you better understand the risks. Bruce is totally focused on you, your skills and getting you to develop the skills you need.
I had about 20 hours of tailwheel time in a super cub but had not flown a tailwheel for about 10 years. I spent 6 hours flying with Bruce, made 35 landings in the RV-8 at 5 different airports in different conditions and left feeling great! He pointed out what I was good at and what I need to work on. No better way to get ready to fly an 8.

Been in touch with him about training. He suggested waiting until my airplane is almost ready to fly before scheduling. Not sure I can wait that long!

Back