- POSTING RULES
- Donate yearly (please).
- Advertise in here!

- Today's Posts | Insert Pics

Go Back   VAF Forums > Main > Job Board
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-25-2020, 02:21 PM

Default Looking for some parts transportation COS to DFW

Not so much a job, but trying to find a mutually benficial thing between two RVators.

I got an uncovered Kitfox Stab and elevator in CSprings and I need them down here(DFW) around 7/7/20 or sooner.

Appx dimensions 96X24X10 and 20lbs. They can attach to a roof rack quite easily. I've done it. They are flat, most of the 10" depth comes from the elevator horn. It's tube construction much like a J3.

Because it's over size the shipping rates are nuts. I'd have to do a lot of crating to do LTL and it's just too risky. Uship is an option, but I'd rather give the money to a fellow RVator so I'll try this first.

Ideally, I'd love to find an RVator in a pickup(or an A36?) headed from CSprings area to the DFW area that would like some gas money. Throw them in the back and call me when you get here. I'll come get them.

Thanks, Jim

Last edited by jim31886 : 06-25-2020 at 03:20 PM.