What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Sensenich Adjustable Prop for sale

garrys

For sale: 72", 2 blade, Composite, Ground adjustable prop for Lycoming 320 through 390. My application was an RV7A with an I/O 360. In like new condition with less than 200 hours. I replaced this prop with a Hartzell Constant Speed prop. Stainless steel leading edge. Comes complete with backing plate, spinner and all hardware for 10 minute bolt on installation. A 2 1/4" spacer is available at no extra cost for those with a Sam James extended cowl. Retail price on this prop is $3,435 + spinner + spacer, and I will sell for $2,000. I'll even pay for shipping, or you can pick it up in Tampa Florida. Email me for photos: [email protected] or 813-335-7973.

I'm definitely interested, and also in Tampa. However I need to contact Sensenich about exchanging the hub as I have 3/8" mounting bolts.

Chris

2G0M7 (7/16" bolts) or 2G0M8 (1/2" bolts) hub?

C72RG blades?

Wouldn't most any standard RV kit cowls use a 2.25" spacer?

Are the bolt lengths set for the spacer?

Last edited:
I love mine

I have this prop on my Rv4 160 HP
If you want a fixed pitch that really performs this is a good one. It blows the catto prop away and does it at 2700 rpm. Has good acceleration, climb and great cruise performance. Only negative is its very light
Cm

Back