From a Friend:
Subject: Legendary Plane Crazy Saturday at KMHV on 10/19
Thought it might interest you all to know about a particularly good Plane Crazy Saturday coming up at Mojave Airport in two weeks. It will be celebrating the 40th anniversary of the first flight of the Long EZ.
• Guest speakers Burt and Dick Rutan and Mike Melvill
• Bob Scherer is bringing Beechcraft Starship NC-51
• Zach Reeder (former Scaled test pilot) is bringing Catbird
• Dustin Riggs is bringing Dick Rutan’s Long EZ “Ole Blue”, one of the first two built side-by-side after the proof of concept prototype
• Mike and Sally Melvill will be bringing the other first plan-built Long EZ
I’m sure the list of guests will keep growing as the date approaches.
Sign up and get more deets here: http://mojavemuseum.org/plane-crazy-saturday/