What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Centennial airport

rwarre

Well Known Member
For those who fly out and into Centennial airport in Colorado, which air service is preferable for general aviation (my RV7a), and is their a charge for overnight parking. I will buying the expensive gas.

TacAir at APA

I've been into APA a couple times - and have always used TacAir. I get their SServe gas - which is generally cheaper. They've told me that they'll let you park for free ... but will charge you $10/night (if I remember correctly) to tied down (no free nights for fillups). It's just too windy to leave it parked - so I pay the tiedown.

I just got back from Denver and used FTG instead ($5/night) because I had a longer stay. The fuel price at FTG was w/in a penny of APA.

Hope that helps.

I've been to APA twice and used TacAir both times. I posted a question similar to yours on the AOPA board before my first visit and TacAir was the one most recommended. Tiedowns are $10 per night (as of mid July at least) and SS fuel on the north end was very reasonably priced. Very nice facility and friendly staff. I would definitely use them again.

TAC-AIR

Use Tac-Air, nice folks and their self serve gas is easy with quick access to all runways..

Back