What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Aveo customer support kudos

Status
Not open for further replies.

RV7A Flyer

Well Known Member
Patron
A quick shout-out to Aveo Engineering and Damien in the Florida customer support office. My Aveo Posistrobe tail light went on the fritz last week (no pos or strobe). Verified good power and ground, and bench tested. Yep, it was toast. 770 hours on it.

Damien replied to my customer support email on a Saturday afternoon, and we had it arranged within a matter of hours that he would ship out a (new and improved) replacement, while I would ship the old unit back to him and they'd cross in the mail, no advance payment needed and minimal AOG time.

Received the replacement in just a couple of days, installed and back in the air! Looks terrific, and yes, improved.

Great customer service, and I couldn't be happier with them for being so responsive and customer-focused! I have a number of Aveo products in the plane, from pos/strobe/nav lights to interior lighting and RockRack switches (**** shame they stopped selling those :(). Very happy with all of them.

I dealt with Damien recently as well on an older style lens that developed some condensation. Also had a positive experience and it’s great to see companies standing behind their products.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back