What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

If you lose your medical...

RV_7A

Well Known Member
You can always resort to this...

AeroMotorcycle.jpg

Radial motorcycle

At first I asked why, but then the answer was clear. He couldn't afford the extra weight from installing a subie.
(Couldn't resist, please be gentle)

Let's see; a couple more beers than the one already sitting behind him, a pair of loose pants legs...

Yup, I can see his left leg getting wrapped up in that belt tightern' a overhead garage door spring. :rolleyes:

That is WICKED COOL!

...and this is the plane the engine is planned for:

Home07.jpg

Personally, I would like to see it fitted onto a mini version of the Hughes H1 Racer!!!

:cool: CJ

Captain_John said:
Personally, I would like to see it fitted onto a mini version of the Hughes H1 Racer!!!

:cool: CJ

I've been looking into this even before I started my RV9 several years ago.

Notice the guy's shirt, it has a Rotec logo on the it. That scooter would make a way better engine stand at Oshkosh than just a generic engine stand.

One more crazy creation...this one looks like it wont have so bad of a cooling problem...

radial%20bike.JPG

Last edited:
Remain Calm

RV_7A said:
One more crazy creation...this one looks like it wont have so bad of a cooling problem...

OK, OK. Remain calm... Focus on the airplane. Airplane not done yet.

You ever get the feeling you didn't know what you were supposed to do in life? And then, one day, lightning stuck and The Voice said:

"Thou shall build motorcycles with radial engines and wreak havoc unto the world"

Tomahawk

And then Dodge had this brilliant idea... 0~60 in 2.5 seconds... hey it doesn't have any airplane parts but its kinda cool...

tomahawk.jpg

Back