What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

10 Provinces and 3 Territories

How many provinces and territories did you visit with your RV?

• All Provinces and Territories

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All Provinces and Territories except Newfoundland and Labrador

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • All Provinces and Territories except Nunavut

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • One Province or One Territory.

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters

Vlad

Well Known Member
How many Canadian Provinces and Territories have you visited with your RV?

I am still missing three Saskatchewan, Manitoba and Nunavut. :D

Last edited:
I've only been up and down the left and right hand sides. So that's BC,YT,NB,QC and NU. So 3 provinces and 2 territories.

Give me time...

In my RV? None since it isn't finished yet.
In my work airplanes, all. Including all the Territories.

Haven't checked out the Polar bears of Nunavut, or kissed the Cod in Newfoundland, or passed thru Labrador on the way to the kissing event, yet.
But our Cdn RVs have checked off the other 9 provinces & 1 territory.
They have hauled me to all the great waters surrounding our continent, landed in all but 16 of them United States (them small ones in the NE), even landed on beaches in Mexico.

Last edited:
Come on up for a visit

How many Canadian Provinces and Territories have you visited with your RV?

I am still missing three Saskatchewan, Manitoba and Nunavut. :D

Vlad,
Only three unfortunately?? On the bucket list though....
Come on up to CYXE for a visit anytime, you could check off all of the above at the same time. We could knock off a grass strip or two as well !!
https://vimeo.com/68908964
https://vimeo.com/18091097

Last edited:
Sadly, I have, at this writing, flown in more states than I have provinces, thanks to my trip to OSH last summer. I have only flown in Saskatchewan and Alberta, and clipped the corner of Manitoba. Planning to add a more definitive trip to Manitoba and a flight to NWT this summer.

As for your failure to touch down in Saskatchewan or Manitoba up to this point, Vlad, we have noticed, and we are not amused! I join Marc in encouraging you to visit us some time. If we're not at the lake, it would be a pleasure to host you here in Moose Jaw (CJS4). If we are at the lake, well that can work too; nice little airport about 8 miles from the cabin (Carlyle, SK). Big deck, good bbq, and cold beer at both locations!

Hi Vlad. We made it up to Kugluktuk on the Arctic Ocean in Nunavut. It was a couple of years ago, and we were able to buy a barrel of fuel there. There were two of us (an RV9A and my RV6A) so we had some left over that we gave to a local pilot. However, I heard recently that fuel wasn't available anymore.

As an aside, I just recently flew from British Columbia down through the Caribbean to St. Vincent and the Grenadines and back - roughly 60 hours of air time. Love these RVs!

Rob

Back