What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

New Website Up!!!!

PerfTech

Well Known Member
...We have had our same website now for about five years or so, and it has served us well. We have received some complaints from time to time about not having a shopping cart on the site, (many more this last year as we are very busy). We originally elected to not include this feature, in an effort eliminate the possibility of one ordering incorrect parts for their application. Our new site has this pretty much under control, and will automate ordering, saving us a considerable amount of time. We will also be adding several new and exciting products in the near future, so keep an eye out for them. Please take a few moments, have a look at our new website, and see what you think. If you have any good suggestions we should incorporate into it just let us know. The development and refinement of this new site will be an ongoing effort and we appreciate your input. We are always here and available at the phones to answer any questions or offer assistance when you need us. Were always interested in talking with our fellow RVers. Thanks, Allan...:D

Your signature line is using the url of "http://antisplataero.com/Home.php". However, if you just use, "http://antisplataero.com/" folks can get there.

I like the new website BTW!

Bob

Your signature line is using the url of "http://antisplataero.com/Home.php". However, if you just use, "http://antisplataero.com/" folks can get there.

I like the new website BTW!

Bob

...Fixed it! Thank you very very much. Allan:D

good shopping on web

The new website is a real improvement. I went and watched the gust lock video again. I never really collapsed mine after use... so I think I will try that now. It will take up less space during flight.
The old site was a bit difficult at times, glad to see the new one. Good products and good customer support in my opinion... Cheers.

FYI

I suppose the downloads links are in the works? I don't need them, but just found an error.

Nice crisp new look!!

I suppose the downloads links are in the works? I don't need them, but just found an error.

Nice crisp new look!!

...They are there and working. Click on downloads, then click on the PDF or Bulletin of interest and it will open. Thanks, Allan..:D

I get the error on downloads also.

You may want to consider a page for all your videos as before. I think it will help spark interest in other products. I know my plane is full of your stuff because of that...:p

Actually I see I can go to your Youtube page and they are all there!

...They are there and working. Click on downloads, then click on the PDF or Bulletin of interest and it will open. Thanks, Allan..:D

Must be an issue with javascript, I still can not read the downloads. 404 error.

No JS issue that I can see, it's a straight link and it doesn't work.

If it works for Allan, there might be some caching on his workstation working in his favour ...

Great improvement, Allan!
On the Download page, I also get the 404 Not Found error on my iPad and PC.

Finally, tell the website guy the difference between "hangar" and "hanger".

Must be an issue with javascript, I still can not read the downloads. 404 error.

Hi Allan

I can get to your download page, but get the same error, 404 file not found

Cheers

Great improvement, Allan!
On the Download page, I also get the 404 Not Found error on my iPad and PC.
...Thank you guys for the help! I think we have the "Downloads" problems repaired now. If you see anything else please let us know.:confused:

...Spelling problems corrected as well...:eek:
Thanks again for the editing help. please keep any suggestions coming. ...:DAllan

...Thank you guys for the help! I think we have the "Downloads" problems repaired now. If you see anything else please let us know.:confused:

...Spelling problems corrected as well...:eek:
Thanks again for the editing help. please keep any suggestions coming. ...:DAllan

Looks like you might be in Phase 2 on website.

Back