What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

2017 THANKS

Roy Thoma

Well Known Member
Capt. Sandy and I had a GREAT year. Thanks to the following in the VAF/RV world for their help with the wonderful time we had.

1st -- Thanks to Doug and VAF. Super resource.

Thanks to Turbo for help with scuba/camping shipping exchange.

Thanks to Rosie (and Tuppergal) for organizing the 2017 RV Fliers trip to St. Kitts, Grenada, and St. Croix. Thanks to everyone on the trip for welcoming us. Thanks to Tanya (and Scott) for all the work they did to make the trip happen, and for including us in their flight.

Thanks to Bruce and Katie Eicher for organizing the fabulous EAA CH105 eclipse fly out in Garden Valley ID.

Thanks to EAA Chapter 105 as well as everyone in the RV/airplane community for comradery and support.

Oshkosh Beer Fairy

Thanks to Dan Horton and the Oshkosh beer fairy! Great times. Looking forward to Oshkosh 2018.

Last edited:
Happy New Year!

Our pleasure Roy and Sandy. We need to compare planning calendars soon for some more fun!

Thanks to everyone that answered directly or indirectly all my dumb questions to help me build an airplane, and to the DR for this wonderful site! :D

Back