What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Idaho Falls PIREP?

tfriendshuh

Well Known Member
I'm considering a relocation to the Idaho Falls area and would appreciate any input on the area airports & flying community.

thnx

I flew there a few years ago in a Super Cub. I, too, wouldn't mind a relocation to that area. A couple options close (Rigby, Blackfoot), but from my experience the Idaho Falls Regional was incredibly GA friendly. My info is useless as I don't have any info on hangar rent, etc, but the primary FBO, AeroMark, is one of the best FBO experiences I've ever had. I am sure they would help you out if looking in the area.

I stayed at Idaho Falls on my trip down to Reno in 2008. Nice airport. Some interesting Warbird work going on there. Friendly folks.

AeroMark gave us exceptional service there too and hangared the RV over night for a very reasonable fee.

Idaho Falls

We have RON'ed many times there enroute from Milwaukee to Oregon. It was a friendly and pleasant airport and the town is lovely to visit in the summer; we really enjoyed it. Have no info on living there...

There are bunch of pilots from Idaho on BeechTalk; I think even a few live in Idaho Falls.
If you post a question there in the babble section, I am sure you can get some info.

Tim

Back