What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Oh boy if you have 8:49 to waste

KirkGrovesRV8

Well Known Member
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QO2VXJQGFsY

Sorry guys I got a new digital camera and a new computer and a weekend with the wife and kid gone and this is what you get.
Hope you guys don't mind, and even if no one likes it it was fun to make:D
Good luck and consider yourself warned,(trust me none of the video gurus have anything to worry about from me)

That was REALLY great! I can tell you're one of those pilots who's so good it looks like the wings are just an extension of you. Your personality came out nicely in he film too. Great fun.

Great job. Keep 'em coming!

Last edited:
Wow

Thank You Bob , you comments mean alot to me Thanks!!
It was fun and as I figure some more of this out I will kick some more out:D

Kirk You've got star quality

I enjoyed the show.

Bob Axsom

P.S. "The Happy Wanderer" by Frank Weir would be good accompanying music but I guess it is hard to find 1954 music these days.

Last edited:
Thoroughly enjoyed the video, Kirk.

Especially noticed a constant scan for enemy fighters. The maneuvers were smooth and the landing was very decent. Nice work.

Thanks.

All I got is time....

Nice job on the video Kirk, although I might agree with the title "Me being a goofball" It looks like you're having way too much fun with that airplane.

I am still out of town and stuck in Kingsport, TN with not a whole lot to do but surf the internet this morning. Should be done next week and I will finally get to go home for a few weeks. Looks like we will be over your way in March/April for four weeks or so. Then off to SNF and the Caymans. :D

Hey Scott:D
Make sure you give a shout we can stick 339A in the hangar,
All the Best

Nice job on the video Kirk, although I might agree with the title "Me being a goofball" It looks like you're having way too much fun with that airplane.

I am still out of town and stuck in Kingsport, TN with not a whole lot to do but surf the internet this morning. Should be done next week and I will finally get to go home for a few weeks. Looks like we will be over your way in March/April for four weeks or so. Then off to SNF and the Caymans. :D

A good start!

Hey Kirk, not bad for a first try! Tighten up the length a bit, and you're going to be one to watch! Trust me - this is far, far better than my first airborne video attempts - and even most of my recent ones...;)

Paul

Thanks for the flight

Kirk,

Thanks for the video. It was great motivation. I'm working on my RV-8's baffles right now, and I can't wait to get it in the air. I've been dreaming for years about flights like the one you showed us. Nicely done.

Back