What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Garmin 296

Well, I guess I'm in that boat. I have a 296 for my not-yet-flying RV-3B that I've only used a couple of times when a guest in other planes. Perfect condition, have all original packaging material, just updated the operating software. What's it worth?

Have a 296 also. Comes with everything it came with in original box and updated software. Excellent condition. Email me. Or PM me.

296 For Sale

I have a 296 that I purchased for a previous project that was never completed.

It has never been used beyond my couch and comes with all of the original accessories including Garmins Trip and Waypoint Manager, Garmins City Select North America and a VFlite Interactive Guide that I purchased seperately to help me become familiar with the many functions of the 296.

It also includes the 120V charger, a 12V plug in charger (cigarette lighter style), a remote suction cup antenna and a cheap carrying case that I made out of a handgun case.

If interested, send me an e-mail or private message.

Scott Wilkinson
St. Louis, MO
RV-7 (Working on Tail Section)

OK people who IM'ed. Please IM me the price and a tel # so I can call you and let you know all about it.
Very well kept and in excellent condition. Comes with all - yoke mount, Car dash mount, AC adapter, cig lighter cable, CD, manual, USB cable, carry case, Stubby antenna, remote mount antenna and original box.
Give me your best shot and one of you will get it. Please be fair and be nice. Only if you are committed to buying.

Back