What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Happy Birthday Doug

bmurrish said:
Hope you got to fly on your b-day
Thank you, William. I didn't get to fly on the b-day but I took it REAL easy and just did hardly anything.:cool:

I'm planning on a flight before work on Friday (formation practice). With gas prices being what they are I'm curbing those drop of the hat 'impulse' flights a bit. :(

Well, gotta get ready for the day job... Thanks again for the note.

Best,

Happy Birthday Doug!!!

Doug,
Happy Birthday Buddy!!
I've never met you, but feel like you are one of my flying buddies!!
Thank you so much for all you do for me and my flying fun. This site is a daily visit for me to keep in touch with what keeps me going!!!
Happy Birthday,
Bob Martin
Louisa, Virginia
RV-6

Happy Birthday To Doug Reeves From Germany

Happy birthday wishes you Detlef and Lilian from Germany, Herborn.
We take the occasion in saying thanks for the great web page you have made! ;)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DOUG,
And many more!!!!!!!
Thanks for all you do for the RV community.
Mel...DAR

Don't make me sing, you wouldn't like me when I sing

Read that like Bill Bixby from "The Incredible Hulk".

Happy Birthday from Oregon (about 6 or 7 miles from Van's original spot in North Plains. I used to read the news on the internet each day, but thanks to you and others like you (Mr. Checkoway), I spend a heck of a lot more time here.

Dreaming of building a 7a. Got the plans, doing a synergyair (hopefully) workshop in October (the September one coincides with a visit from the --yes they are still coming-- Thunderbirds). Emp kit should be procured near that time.

Well, anyway, H B day from the newly addicted.

Give flash a little pat on the panel for me (that is an awesome video--from the 19th).

Wade

Back