What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

My Finish Kit is scheduled for the week of April 6, 2009

Threetracker

I received a confirmation notice for my finish kit in the mail today...to be picked up at Vans the week of 4/06/2009. There must either be a lot of people wanting kits immediately or they are going to be put together very slowly because I'm still a month later on this kit :confused:than I had hoped for....it looks like we won't be flying till next Fall at this pace. Has anyone else heard of their delivery date yet?

Jay Sluiter
Albany, OR

I pick up my kit number one on March 16th. I could have had it earlier, but my schedule was already full next week.

Week of March 16th

I got my order in when first notified. They told me earlier this week mine was shipping during the week of March 16th. They said my order was #2 or #3.

John Bender

Finishing Kit dates

We've got #16 but it won't be shipped until April 26 because we weren't paying attention to the letter that was sent to us, telling us when we should be ordering the kit...
George and Meade:eek:

I talked to Barbara at VANS today- my finish kit ships the week of 3/30/09. I faxed them the order and the deposit right after I got the initial letter last week. For what it's worth, Barb did say they might be able to move up the shipping date for all of us. Let's hope so- I'm out of things to do again. Steve

Steve, yes, it is true

They called me yesterday and said mine was shipping next week.

YES ! ! ! !

John Bender

Great news John...since you will finish before me you can fly off your 5 hours coming down here to help me complete mine...haha. I miss Iowa...spent part of my childhood in Cedar Rapids.

Texas

When it's winter in this part of Iowa, we wish we were in Texas. I am a full-time builder now, so I hope they get the rest of the kits out soon. I sold my previous plane way too soon, thinking this one was going to be available last year as was 'hoped' for.

John Bender

Back