What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Two RVs crash on runway

Status
Not open for further replies.

RV7AV8R

Well Known Member
A friend mentioned this and I verified it on the ntsb web site. July 27 one RV landed on another. Non fatal luckily!! Any one have more information?

The information posted in the NSTB report is not accurate according to accounts from someone who knows the accident pilots. It was an RV6 and an RV4. The RV6 pilot suffered a broken arm, collapsed lung, and ruptured spleen. Last I heard he was still in ICU at the hospital. The RV4 pilot escaped serious injury.

This is not accurate either! These are friends of mine and it was the RV4 driver that was critically hurt.

I was dreading when this thread would appear and I hope that it will stop at this. The prelim report is not accurate, the facts will eventually come out.

What I suggest is instead of using your energy second guessing what happend, please take the time to pray for the pilot and his family. He is in critical condition and he's outlook is not promising. For the family and his friends sake, please wait until the final report.

The prelim report is apparantly inaccurate

...this from a friend of the pilots involved. So, let's wait for the final report.

Prays to those involved.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back