- Advertise in here!

- Today's Posts | Insert Pics

Go Back   VAF Forums > Main > Reviews
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-13-2019, 06:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 74-07 View Post
Blake,

I ordered a Condor 2 and a Rocket link this week. When I ordered, the only option available for the fork was "primed". I see in some of these links that white was offered. Is primed the only option or could I still get a white one?

Thanks,
Rob T.
Hi y'all! Just in case anyone else is curious, we normally offer the forks in three finishes: primed, white powder coat, and black powder coat. At present (November 2019), we've only got primed and black P.C. finishes (and about to run out of the Primed).

We have another batch in the works, which I'm hoping will be ready around the end of the year. As Vince mentioned, always feel free to email us for current updates (blake@flyboyaccessories.com)

One quick aside... you all have been really, truly wonderful to us and keeping us very busy all year, both with orders and with questions. This is great, and we don't want to change that... BUT it does frequently put me in the position of having to choose between answering the phone and actually getting something done. So... if you've tried to call recently and haven't gotten an answer right away, I'm very sorry about that! As much as we would like to be "just a call away," it's not possible for us to staff a call center for tech support. The best, fastest way to get an answer to any questions you have for us is to send an email (and email has the added bonus that we can send pictures of what we're talking about). If you absolutely must call, please make sure you leave a voice message... I try to get back to everyone that leaves a message before the end of the day, but I get too many robocalls to return calls without a message. Thank you all again!

Blake Frazier
Co-owner of Flyboy Accessories
VAF Advertiser

2018 Dues Paid 9/17/18
Old 11-23-2019, 05:10 PM

Default Bottle Opener

Hey,
I just got a free bottle opener in my order. Sweet! Thanks, Blake!
2019 VAF SUPPORTER