- POSTING RULES
- Donate yearly (please).
- Advertise in here!

- Today's Posts | Insert Pics

Old 04-02-2012, 07:52 PM

Default Credit to "Widget"!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironflight View Post
Great report and pictures CB.....and it was fun talking with you for so long this morning. We were well past Cross City before we lost you two. (Actually, we just quit listening..."Car Talk" was on XM..... )
Forgot to mention that all of the photos I posted were taken by Jerry "Widget" Morris.

Especially the ones that I am in. :-)
APRS

Last edited by Ironflight : 04-02-2012 at 08:18 PM.
Old 04-05-2012, 06:36 AM

Default Great Job!

I'd like to throw a plug out there for the RV1 tour crew. After seeing RV1 at SNF, I decided to drove to Savannah to EAA Chapter 1514's meeting. They were hosting the plane for a few days. First off, Like like to thank Bob MacDonald, and team for allowing an outsider to join them for this special event. Special shout out to James "CB" Clark, who is the pilot ambassador of RV1 on this leg of her journey. CB is an outstanding individual, pilot (Team RV member), and is also a very good spokesman! The RV1 tour team made an excellent choice in having CB carry the torch on this leg. I'm sure that all the pilots chosen for his mission were picked for their ability to think quickly, calmly, and to be able to analyze and process things rapidly. I'm sure that Ernie, Paul , Louise, and others were also looking at who could best represent Van's, Friends of RV1, and experimental aviation in general, when they were making their choices. I'm sure all of them are excellent, as is CB.

Outstanding presentation, James----and thank you!
Tom
Proud Vendor for RV1, Donator to VAF
RV7 Tail Kit Completed, Fuse started-Pay as I go Plan
Ridgeland, SC
www.tsflightlines.com, www.asflightlines.com