VansAirForceForums  
Home > VansAirForceForums

- POSTING RULES
- Donate yearly (please).
- Advertise in here!

- Today's Posts | Insert Pics

Old 09-24-2019, 02:55 AM

Default Air-Tec Starters-Dick Waters

Way back in the early 90ís I reached the 90% done, 90% to go stage on my RV4 build project. I needed to purchase a Lycoming starter and alternator that were reasonably priced, lightweight and accessible. Being in FL I searched around and found an ad in an airboat magazine for Air Tec in Mims FL. I picked up the phone (yes, there were no iPhones back then) and called Dick Waters and in a few minutes my new Starter/Alt were on their way.
25 years later my RV4 still sports an AirTec starter alternator. Last week I purchased one for my RV6X that still has the amazing high quality, low price of previous models.

$250 bucks plus shipping is half the cost of a Skytech and easily equal or better quality.
Give Dick a call at 800-366-4746 or peruse his website http://www.airtecinc.us/aircraft.html

Highly recommended!
V/R
Smokey