What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Milibar 25W safety pliers

dbaflyer

Well Known Member
Mine just quick working in right twist mode. You can pull out the knob, but it does not cause the pliers to twist and the auto-return does not happen. But the left hand mode works just fine.

Anyone know how to fix this? I would also like to write the manufacturer to see about an exchange, but can't really find who makes them and a point of contact. I've had them for a few years so they are most likely out of warranty, but rarely used up to this point and I really don't want to pay for another pair.

I tried the cheap ones from Harbor Freight and well there's no comparison.

I had a pair go bad years ago. They were replaced for free. Not sure if I went back to the vendor I purchased from or if they want to Milbar as I did need to turn the broken pair in.

I wanted to let everyone know that I was able to contact Stride tools, but they needed an RMA from the place of purchase. You can not send anything to them directly. Luckily I made a good purchase and Steve Crawford at Crawford Tool in Peachtree City Georgia gave me super customer service.

The tool arrived today working like new.

Back