What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Freight Brokers

BlackRV7

Well Known Member
With as good a job Tony does with shipping all different sizes of RV shipments, I am somewhat hesitate to even mention this, as I totally support Tony and his dedication to fast, efficient and economical delivery of RV components. For me, this time, I was wanting to go ahead and get my 10 emp., which I bought from an individual, delivered this week. I went through a freight broker who arranged the pickup at a business in OR with delivery to a business here in Richmond, KY. I just checked the pro number and it is on it's way to Chicago with a scheduled delivery here, on Weds. Total cost for the 300#, 12' x 4' x 8-9" crate was.....$111. The original quotes I got for shipping were a sticking point for me until I went the broker route....course we'll see what the crate looks like when it gets here, hopefully in one piece and I do have me fingers crossed. If you can and want to work with Tony to arrange delivery, again which I totally advocate, please do so. I may regret going bargain basement shipping but I will let everyone know the results.

Back