VansAirForceForums  
Home > VansAirForceForums

- POSTING RULES
- Donate yearly (please).
- Advertise in here!

- Today's Posts | Insert Pics

Old 07-02-2018, 07:55 PM

Default FS: 14/28V Garmin GNS 430W and Flight Stream 210

I received this radio back from the GARMIN repair facility through SteinAir two weeks ago. It has a fresh FAA Form 8130 and it will have GARMIN warranty. The unit had the right rotary switch replaced, the latest software was installed, and it was aligned for optimum performance. The screen is perfect with no blemishes, scratches or issues as is the remainder of the face. This radio was purchased from SteinAir October of 2014 and I used it for 308 flight hours before sending it in for repair. This is a privately-owned, well taken care of radio and is not an old ragged out unit used commercially or for training. It will come with the tray, back plate, connectors, data and terrain cards, owners guide and a quick reference guide. I want $6,900.00 for the radio.

Flight Stream is SOLD: I also have a Garmin Flight Stream 210 that I used along with the 430W. This device allows you to communicate via bluetooth from your Ipad and other devices to your navigator and other Garmin products that have connex capability. The FS 210 also has a built in AHRS that will display on Foreflight, Garmin Pilot and other similar products. This device was the best money I ever spent, providing ease of use for controlling the 430W and also as a backup attitude reference if ever needed. The FS 210 comes with a wiring harness and is an easy three wire install. It is just so cool to get to the plane tap on the screen and send your flight plan to the navigator. A route change en-route - no problem, with just a tap on the screen or a button push make immediate plan changes to either the navigator or tablet. No more twisting and turning knobs the Ipad speaks Garmin!! I will sell the FS 210 for $500.00 along with the 430W or for $600.00 alone.

These prices are firm so please don't waste my time lo-balling. The only reason these items are for sale is because I figured Stein probably needed some financial assistance to get to OSH so I sent him all of my cash for a shiny new Avidyne radio with built in Bluetooth and WiFi. Whoo Hoo

One other important thing - I live in Edinburg, Texas and don't know anybody in Nigeria!!!

Maule M5-235C SOLD
C-172G SOLD
Stinson L5 SOLD
Grumman AA1A SOLD

Last edited by Jrskygod : 07-03-2018 at 01:32 PM.
Old 07-02-2018, 09:29 PM

I'll take the flight stream!

PM sent.

Last edited by Lawndart145 : 07-02-2018 at 09:34 PM.
Old 07-06-2018, 02:56 PM

I'm happy to confirm this is a real person selling a real unit that we have the full history on. No worries here with either the seller or the unit in my opinion.

Cheers,
Stein
Old 07-09-2018, 06:32 PM

Great purchase experience from Jrskygod!

Thanks!
Old 07-10-2018, 07:38 AM

Default 430W

Did you sell yet? If not, can you PM me? Thanks
Old 07-10-2018, 01:34 PM

Nope I still have it. I sent a PM. Thanks
Maule M5-235C SOLD
C-172G SOLD
Stinson L5 SOLD
Grumman AA1A SOLD