What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

How to display two tracks?

Vlad

Well Known Member
Does anybody know how to display two tracks on one page map? I was followed by somebody yesterday not even suspecting that :) That guy has some good connections with radar people. He was able to find me hundred miles in opposite direction I gave him as misinfo. I would like to know how his tracker matches my track.

My track.

666.png

His track.

174.png

His connections.

MontaukRadar.jpg

most things in life are simple. eh.

how was the block? my favorite place for a flying break. food on field, short walk to town, lots of food and beaches.

Last edited:
Good show, Vlad! What APRS antenna do you use? I am unable to get reports on the ground at Block... Looks like I missed you by about an hour and a half - ASI cal runs over Pt. Judith:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

how was the block?

I love that island Turbo. Been there half dozen times already and ate for free all times somehow :D You should put that place on your monthly mandatory breakfast list next year.

block1.jpg

Block2.jpg

block3.jpg

Good show, Vlad! What APRS antenna do you use? I am unable to get reports on the ground at Block...

Noah,
I have a RAMI comm antenna connected to the tracker. Transmitter power down to minimal level, reprogrammed to satisfy APRS Police. :D Antenna located on top fuselage behind turtle deck.

Rami2.jpg

Rami1.jpg

Back