What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Sensenich 2 Blade Prop Key details

Chopkins

Evening all

I'm after a favour. My aircraft and build manuals etc are at my airfield, a number of miles away, and I'm busy trying to complete my paperwork to get the aircraft in the air.

If any of you who are building have your Sensenich Prop or prop manuals to hand, could you help me with the following please:-

1) Diameter of Prop when installed
2) Initial Pitch for each blade - I have set them to setting 3 with the new tool but need to know what pitch this equates to.
3) Inertia (in Kg cm2)
4) Balance (in gm metre)

Any help gratefully appreciated.

Many thanks

Regards

Anthony

Prop numbers

Evening all

I'm after a favour. My aircraft and build manuals etc are at my airfield, a number of miles away, and I'm busy trying to complete my paperwork to get the aircraft in the air.

If any of you who are building have your Sensenich Prop or prop manuals to hand, could you help me with the following please:-

1) Diameter of Prop when installed
2) Initial Pitch for each blade - I have set them to setting 3 with the new tool but need to know what pitch this equates to.
3) Inertia (in Kg cm2)
4) Balance (in gm metre)

Any help gratefully appreciated.

Many thanks

Regards

Anthony
Dia 72"

There are no numbers related to pitch, it only says in the paper work to insure the engine RPM does not exceed manufacture's limits.There is also no discusion around Inertia or Balance that I can see in the document that I recieved with my prop.

It only says proper balance was verified before shipment.

Steve in NH

Back