If you're looking at a strictly VFR configuration, we're in the process of rolling out a new product that significantly cuts the cost of going glass. Our new FlightView system includes the flight and engine instruments plus VFR navigation and a bunch of other situational awareness tools. A complete package runs about $3500. That would include:
- display (iPad)
- display mount / cooler (our FlightDock)
- wireless knobs / buttons interface (our FlightBar)
- Flight Data Computer (GPS, AHRS, ADS-B In, system hub)
- Air Data Computer (airspeed, altitude, OAT, etc.)
- engine monitor (RPM, EGT, CHT, oil, fuel, etc.)
- basic engine probe set
Adding a second or third display requires only the additional iPads. The system integrates with popular COM radios, autopilots, and transponders.
Here's a shot of the interface:
If you're interested, send me a DM and I'll get you more information.