What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV-9A Vert stab by Anti-splat

ron sterba

Well Known Member
I have heard good things about this mod for the vertical stabilizer. I started watching the video and found there was no audio for this clip. Has anybody else experience the same problem? The other audio/videos for their other products on their site work fine but this one. I sent a email to Anti-splat this morning. I did see on VAF that other people have had the same problem back a few months ago. If you are experiencing the loss of audio on this particular video would you just send a little note to Anti-splat.

Has anybody heard of the cracking on the original vertical bracket?
Sounds like a good mod. I will call shortly to order.

Thanks Ron in Oregon

Yes, a very small percent have cracked. I will also be doing this mod. There has been a lot of discussion on this subject.

Thanks Bret,
I just got a TRACKING # from Anti-splat. Mine are on their way. I haven't heard this is a condition caused by what?,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,not slipping is what I heard in some discussions as not the cause,, haven't heard a definitive answer have you?

Ron in Oregon

Ran across this old thread on the VS mod from antisplat. I see the pics for the 9 but would anyone care to share pics for the 7 mod.
Thanks.

Back