What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Awesome Vendors/People Pirep

Brantel

Well Known Member
I wanted to give a shout out to all the folks that helped me determine that there was nothing wrong with my engine recently as I was trying to find the source of a loud and scary in-flight bang noise. If you are bored you can read about that here.

First thanks to all the VAF participants who offered assistance! Your experience and willingness to help is what makes forums like this so powerful!

Next thanks to a few engine experts like Mahlon and the folks at Barrett Precision Engines! These folks helped me both directly and indirectly even though I have never been a customer!

Allen and Rhonda of BPE also helped a friend of mine (who is one of their existing customers) and I source some mag drive gears for the completion of my dual Pmag and his new single Pmag install. I will spare the details but they went above and beyond to take care of their existing customer and to earn brownie points for the future when I need any services they can provide.

Awesome community we have!

Back