What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

slosh removal

glenn654

Well Known Member
I have read somewhere there is a company which can clean the slosh out of RV fuel tanks. I need to know who it is and how to contact.

Thanks,
Glenn

That would be "Hotel/Whiskey Aviation". They are located in McKinney, TX at Aerocountry Airport (T31). e-mail me and I can get you their contact information. <n168tx(at)flytx.net>

Hotel Whiskey? Need contact info!

Unfortunately, a less-than-stellar I&A assisted us with a fuel leak by sloshing our RV-6?s left tank several years ago.:mad: I should have caught it at the time, but did not.

Our current A&P discovered the residue when addressing another small leak, and now we need to have the residue removed. We have attempted to contact Hotel Whiskey via email, but haven?t heard anything for almost a week.

Does anyone have a phone number for Hotel Whiskey? Are there other reputable tank repair companies you would recommend for slosh removal?

Thanks! (And this is really frustrating...)

Thanks for the advice...Paul from Weep No More was quick to reply. We are on track to a relatively quick repair.

How long and how much

I left a message at weep no more a couple days ago and no response. Maybe they are having a full week of turkey. Good for them.

How long did it take to get your tank back and how much did it cost?

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Back