What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Freeze and Fun Fly in Prosser, WA

gagreen

I'm New Here
The southeast gets sun and fun and now the PNW gets Freeze and Fun.

The FBO I work for has decided to set up a fun little fly in on Jan 31, 2015 to welcome the new year (with enough time to get back down to flying weight after the holidays).

We are planning to do some giveaways, grill, and have some fun judging categories (farthest flown, coldest ride, more depending on turnout).

We have tie down parking within a few feet of our heated hangar. It should be a pretty good time and all aircraft types and sizes are free to come and enjoy our cold, dry southeastern Washington winter.

We are going to start the freezing festivities around 9 a.m.. We will have some pancakes available, and will brave the cold and grill some burgers for those that want to stay for lunch.

This will be at the Prosser, Wa airport . Free food, good people, good times.

Feel free to pm me with any questions or if you need my personal contact information. Looking forward to seeing some RV's in Cub country.

Ah Prosser I wish you were closer. I guess I am not real pilot I am turning down free pancakes this time. :D

You get a pass I guess lol. We didn't meet but I did get to see you flying around the morning you headed out. Next time you come through stop at the maintenance hangar and say hello. :)

You get a pass I guess lol. We didn't meet but I did get to see you flying around the morning you headed out. Next time you come through stop at the maintenance hangar and say hello. :)

Will do Geoff. If I can sneak unnoticed by this guy of course :D

Sure Geoff, I'll ask the boss for the day off, maybe I could win the "least paint" award since Vlad won't be coming.

Well it may not be freezing but it may be cloudy. We will be ready with pancakes for those who can make it over from 8 am to 11 am maybe later depending on the turnout.

So if you want to come out but cant get out of your airport bright and early don't worry we will be around.

Thanks guys
Geoff G

So if you want to come out but cant get out of your airport bright and early don't worry we will be around.

Thanks guys
Geoff G

Have fun there! It's blowing 30 kts across the runway here even preflight/preheat is a challenge. Alaska!! :D

Vlad

Vlad...you are not going to make it out?? All theses events are created because the chance Vlad will attend:) Can you please confirm that N666BK is being protected from winter by a well insulated hanger?
Vlad we need to talk....potential business proposition in Northeast. Please send email or Pm.

Geoff. will see you in the am.

Vlad...you are not going to make it out?? All theses events are created because the chance Vlad will attend:) Can you please confirm that N666BK is being protected from winter by a well insulated hanger?
Vlad we need to talk....potential business proposition in Northeast. Please send email or Pm.

Geoff. will see you in the am.

Jack nice to hear! Glad to report that N666BK is the happiest RV around. She flies almost every day and doesn't have time to stay in a hangar. She is parked outside 5 minutes from my place and loves it! Email on the way... :D

Back