What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV-8A POH

Flybill99

I'm New Here
I am a new owner of a RV-8A that over the years has been modified significantly from the original avionics. The POH has not been updated for some time. I've seen many representative POH's on here but I have never seen a generic POH for each model. Did/does Van's produce one? They all seem to have the same title page and the same layout so I figured there is a generic model specific version of the POH.
Thanks for your help.

Bill
RV8A N1AD

No, there is not a generic RV-8 POH published by Vans. There are several editable starting points for you to create your own, and at least you have an older one to update rather than trying to guess original performance numbers, etc.

RV-8A

I am a new owner of a RV-8A that over the years has been modified significantly from the original avionics. The POH has not been updated for some time. I've seen many representative POH's on here but I have never seen a generic POH for each model. Did/does Van's produce one? They all seem to have the same title page and the same layout so I figured there is a generic model specific version of the POH.
Thanks for your help.

Bill
RV8A N1AD

Bill: Send me a PM and I'll try to help. Giz

Back