What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Southern GA / Northern FL A&P/IA?

splinter

Hello all,

Been some time since I've last posted, but military obligations have been my focus. Last year I had a local mechanic replace my prop lever cable and complete my annual. Recently, I've noticed I don't seem to have full 'throw' of the levers on my throttle quadrant and the RPM/manifold pressure seem a bit outta whack, but I lack the know-how to perform these adjustments.

Also, I'll be deploying again soon, and the annual will expire while I'm deployed, so I'd like to accomplish this before I depart the fix.

Anyone on here familiar with RV-knowledgeable A&P/IAs that would like to complete my annual and adjust my throttle quadrant?

My a/c is based at 15J (Cook County, GA).

Much appreciated!
Splinter

Thanks

Sorry, I don't have any input for you on your question - but just wanted to say "Thank you" for your service to this great country, Splinter!

Jesse Saint at X35 (Dunellon) in north central Florida is about an hour away from you at RV-8 speeds. Highly recommended by just about everybody here.

Chris

Thanks, Chris. I don't see him in the RV white pages, so you happen to have contact info?

And thanks for the kind words, Jim!

Splinter

Jesse Saint at X35 (Dunellon) in north central Florida is about an hour away from you at RV-8 speeds. Highly recommended by just about everybody here.

Chris

Back