VansAirForceForums  
Home > VansAirForceForums

- POSTING RULES
- Donate yearly (please).
- Advertise in here!

- Today's Posts | Insert Pics

Old 10-14-2018, 07:44 AM

Default DPE in Columbia, SC

Hi, has anyone flown a checkride with anyone in the CAE/FLO area? Iíll be doing this checkride in an RV-7.

Thanks!

"Poise under pressure is the single most valuable thing you can have as a pilot. Make mistakes, take corrective action as quickly and calmly as possible and press on."
Old 10-14-2018, 09:56 AM

Default Yes, But .....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitman View Post
Hi, has anyone flown a checkride with anyone in the CAE/FLO area? Iíll be doing this checkride in an RV-7.

Thanks!
Did my instrument checkride in my Archer II, years back, in Florence. I think that Fred (a legend) may not be with us anymore.

Did my commercial checkride in my RV6, in Orangeburg (just south of Columbia). Not sure if DPE is still doing checkrides.

Try calling Eagle Aviation (at KCUB) and ask for an instructor and they will give you the name of a DPE as they do instruction there.
APRS
Old 10-15-2018, 06:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jclark View Post
Did my instrument checkride in my Archer II, years back, in Florence. I think that Fred (a legend) may not be with us anymore.

Did my commercial checkride in my RV6, in Orangeburg (just south of Columbia). Not sure if DPE is still doing checkrides.

Try calling Eagle Aviation (at KCUB) and ask for an instructor and they will give you the name of a DPE as they do instruction there.
Thanks James! I think the gentleman in Orangeburg may be the same one I used back in 2002, Carol Joye. I believe heís out of the game now. Iíll keep looking, thanks!

"Poise under pressure is the single most valuable thing you can have as a pilot. Make mistakes, take corrective action as quickly and calmly as possible and press on."
Old 10-15-2018, 08:46 PM

Default DPE

Try Timothy Mitchell, 803-920-9859.