What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Annual French VANS Fly-in

High_Flyer

Well Known Member
Hi everyone,

We have just released the official announcement for our annual French VANS fly-in in Pont sur Yonne (not far from Paris) :

EVERYONE WELCOME

http://vansclubdefrance.fr/fly-in-pont-sur-yonne.html

https://www.facebook.com/events/269014323999869/

Anyone if France on June 14-15-16 is welcome to join us for this great week-end.
It's nothing to compare with Oshkosh :) but it's a great friendly week-end where we discuss our common passion while enjoying good cuisine and wine in the French way...

Simply dowload, fill and return the registration form from the website to let us know if you whish to join us

It would be great to have anyone from the USA or anywhere else visit us, I can assure you that you will feel very welcome and will learn some french and enjoy good food :D

Hi Alain, This looks like a lot of fun. Only problem is, I don't speak French, and my French wife doesn't speak airplane.:D I'm assuming very few people there would speak English??

Hi Alain, This looks like a lot of fun. Only problem is, I don't speak French, and my French wife doesn't speak airplane.:D I'm assuming very few people there would speak English??

It's true that most French people are not very good at foreign languages, but you'll find quite a few that can speak a bit of English during our fly-in, and we always have a few airplanes flying in from the UK as the British do enjoy our food and wine, so it wouldn't be too much of a problem for you. As for your wife I'm sure she would also find a few other wives who would be keen to discuss non vans related subjects with her...
Also this year we're expecting a Spanish delegation flying in from Spain with a few Vans airplanes to meet us for the first time...
So please don't be afraid of the language barrier and don't hesitate to join us if you are in France on those dates.

Last edited:
J'y réfléchis.

Projet intéressant pour le mois de juin même si pas en RV-10 malheureusement.

Merci pour l'invitation.

Michel

Last edited:
France RV Fly In

I dropped by this French RV Fly-In today, and it was fun to see 16+ RVs from the UK, Germany and France all gathered together! The afternoon weather greatly improved over the morning, and of course the French hosts really know how to put on a magnificent lunch for the participants. Safe travels to everyone heading home tomorrow. Not sure if this link to my FB page will work, but will try:

[https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2527452830621456&set=pcb.2527454097287996&type=3&theater]

Doug Lomheim
RV-9A FWF (on hold until 5.2020) :)
RV-3A sold

Last edited:
arrived later this afternoon direct from H?ganas Sweden, flight time direct 5:40, and they are more than 16 RVs... closer to 35.
Weather is perfect and the club hosts, albeit for ?50 a head, a banquet dinner complete with live music :)

Back