What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Kudos to Dynon

marchudson

Well Known Member
On the last leg going into OSH this year, one of my Skyview screens started developing a problem. Switched everything over to the second screen and completed the flight uneventfully.

Once on the ground, I videoed the problem on my iPhone and walked over to the Dynon booth. Talked to Ian and a couple other of their employees. They ordered a new screen and had it shipped overnight to the house they were staying. The next day, I received the new screen and swapped it out.

Great customer service.

I am not an employee of Dynon, just thankful that they do take care of their customers. Highly recommended.

Pretty impressive and I imagine it took a load off your mind at Oshkosh.

How old was the screen and what was wrong with it?

I fried both of the power boards on my D100 and 120 doing something dumb. I sent them to Dynon and explained what I did. The tech said that shouldn't of happened so they fixed them. Mind you these were well out of the warranty time and not only did they fix them for free they would not even let me pay for the shipping. Like David Clark a great American company. Don

Back