VansAirForceForums  
Home > VansAirForceForums

- POSTING RULES
- Donate yearly (please).
- Advertise in here!

- Today's Posts | Insert Pics

Old 02-11-2020, 04:05 PM

Default Anti splat great service

I have a bought a few products form Antisplat over the years. My control lock was their first model and did get a bit of a bend. Emailed them and even though its old old old...no questions asked upgraded new model parts shipped out free. Nice.

I have to say that is one think that is truly amazing in the the homebuilt community...customer service from everyone from Mahon at Mattituck many years ago, air gizmos kosh booth taking my 10 year old gustlocks to replace free of charge, Antisplat sending new parts, Even Scott and Tanya Card giving me a special part for my new CQ headsets to help with some hearing issues i have. Just awesome people putting out good stuff..and there year after year backing it up. Well done and its a pleasure sending people like that money.

Flew to Osh 11,12,15,17,19. SNF 2013. West to Cali /Washington/Vancouver/crossed the Rockies north to Red Deer east to Moosonee and over to maritimes. South to Jekyll Isl, cedar key, and Key West etc. 6 trips and 17 islands of the Bahamas. Flown turtles and dogs for Pilots n Paws too. Love our Rv's

Last edited by RickWoodall : 02-11-2020 at 04:08 PM.
Old 02-11-2020, 04:33 PM

I have to agree! Every time Iíve called Allanís been willing and ready to help. So far Iíve been sold on the, almost RV14 mod, the wheel bearing mod, oil separator, prop wrench, VS bracket mod, jack points and currently working on the cowling and thinking of the EZ cool cowl flap. Great products from great people to make a great plane even better. Iíll also give a shout out to Vince at Flyboys for the super track mod and JD air parts for the high quality tail wheel assembly. Everyone thatís made this hobby truly a great experience.
http://www.mykitlog.com/MikeMike

2020 Donation gladly paid..
Old 02-11-2020, 05:06 PM

Default best in usa

I third the service from Anti-splat. Great products and people
Art
Old 02-11-2020, 05:54 PM

+ another...gust lock, oil cooler shutter, cowl flap, O2 monitor. Great parts and service!!!
RV7 - Built in 6.5 yrs & Flying 2017
Old 02-11-2020, 11:13 PM

+1

Allan always answers his phone (or one of the guys there), and he'll stay on the phone with you for as long as it takes. What a great guy!
RV-8, Sold
RV-7, Sold
Bearhawk 4-Place, Sold
=VAF= donor 2020