What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

TS Flightlines

mgregory176

Patron
Just installed my brake and fuel lines from TS Flightlines. Tom is one of the nicest guys that you could ever hope to deal with. He makes a great product and he was extremely helpful in helping me get all the right parts for my RV-10. He even threw in some free advice for my trip to Hawaii :)

I would recommend Tom to anyone looking to upgrade their fluid lines.

-Mike Gregory

TS Flighline

If? You use Toms hoses,,, your airplane will go faster, take off shorter, approach slower. Be better looking, more valuable, and get you chicks, unless you are married, :p:D:D

the best hose in the world market, in fact Tom helped me a lot with my project giving me all support for installs. highly recomended

And dedicated - Tom sent me a note (on the 4th of July!) saying that he just finished a set of hoses I ordered for one of our projects.

Hope he goes and enjoys some BBQ and fireworks!

+1 on props for Tom. A few weeks ago I sent back a couple of the brake lines he made for me to be shortened - nothing wrong with the lines, I changed my parking brake mounting location. Somehow they got lost in the mail, but Tom cranked out a new set of lines last week and mailed them to me at no cost.

If I need any lines done when I install my engine this winter, I'll be calling Tom. He's an example of why it's great to do business with folks in the E-AB world.

Dave

Tom's (aka Hoser) lines also work outside the E-AB world! I have used several on my 1966 Cherokee 140. I suspect they will outlast the airplane.

I'll be using his brake lines, fuel lines, oil lines, fishing lines, grocery store lines, and whatever other lines he can handle! :D

+1 to Tom!

He made most my fuel/brake lines on my now flying 8. Great products and very helpful if you need a unique solution to a problem.

Thanks Tom

Tom, there's also punch lines, story lines, clothes lines :)eek:), ... oh this could get bad real quick. ;)

Back