What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Classic Aero

pastranafan5

I bought the interior for my RV 7A from them. It was easy to install, is a perfect fit and looks great. The customer service was very good too.

I just ordered my RV-14A interior from them. Several threads on this site and very good information on their website. Customer service on the phone is top notch.

Very comfortable

I am in the middle of another long cross country from California to Georgia via Oregon, Washington and other northern states and my wife commented today that my seats have been very comfortable for the many legs to date. And they are Classic Aero leather. Totally satisfied. And pricing is clearly explained on their website with a link on the VAF home page.

Hi Zmatt,

The cost depends on what you are after. We have quite a few options. For RV-7 and 9 (what we currently sell the most of) we actually offer the least expensive seats on the market (our CA-1 seats). We also offer the highest priced seats on the market (Aviator seats).

Sometimes customers see one of our seat options, and assume that is all we offer, but we've tried to give people more than one option.

Also, for more information about how we arrive at those prices, you can look here:

Classic Aero Pricing Policies

Just let me know if you have any other questions.

Best regards,

Ouch, seems expensive.

I just flew over 50 hours in 7 days with Classic Aero leather seats and they were comfortable 100% of the time. I?d call that priceless :).

Last edited:
I asked on several other threads but didn't hear anything. Thought I'd try on this one. Sounds like everyone is pleased with the comfort of the real leather, my concern is the operational "comfort" if you will of being on these seats in Hot weather playing not x country at 9000 feet. IOW pattern work, acro low
Level stuff when it's 90 plus out. Backside sweatin allot or OK. right now my cloth seem to do well when it's hot. Thanks for any pirep.
Out

I just sent 50% deposit to Classic Aero also for my interior. It cost way more than my initial thinking. But I've got $90k hard costs into this RV-7A including engine, prop, panel, paint, etc so why cheap out on the interior? My wife says make it nice!!!! Jeremiah has been great to work with getting it planned. He sent me swatches of all the material colors.

It is at least a 3 months flow time. They are busy. Order early.

Back