What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

23rd annual Reklaw

Jaypratt

Well Known Member
Mentor
OCTOBER 26-27-28,2007
23rd annual FLYING M RANCH FLY_IN CAMPOUT
and 15th annual SOUTH CENTRAL CUB MIGRATION
REKLAW, TEXAS
www.reklawflyin.com

7TA7 ELEV. 310 ft
n31 50.7
w94 57.5
936 369 4362

Jay,
How long will you be staying. I've got to work Saturday :mad: , but plan on flying in early Sunday morning for the breakfast. Should be arriving around 8am if all goes as planned.

Sounded Great on the Radio!

I couldn't get away to do Reklaw since I'm on call for mission support this weekend, but I was doign a little flying around East Texas this morning, and listening to 122.9 it sounded like everyone with wings was heading to the fly-in! The weather couldn't possibly be any better....hope everyone had a safe and fun time.

Paul

Just got a call from Sky - said the Friday attendance surpassed the Saturday all time high. Perfect WX, no winds and 70*F.

He took a lot of pictures and will send in a day or so.

Sat around the fire with Jay/Carol and Tobin. Lots of RVs he said.

Just returned from Reklaw. Last night at dinner they said there were almost 450 airplanes, and that's just the ones that bothered to register. It was huge. Lot's of people, planes, and fun. Wx was perfect. I'll post photos soon. Camped with Jay/Carol, Danny/MarthaJane King, Don Christensen, and Steve Pearce and his son Lee. It was a blast.

Last edited:
Reklaw

Yep, there were close to 600 airplanes. This was a great event. The heart of simple pleasures flying. I think most of the existing C 140s & C 170s were there. LOTS and lots of rag wing Pipers. Taildragger was the norm, row after row of them.

That was Steve Pearce with us Tobin. He is The go-to guy when you need help on fabric aircraft, he is based in Graham, TX.

Those that missed this one need to consider coming out next year.

Back