What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

It's Here!!!

Kilo Charlie

I know Doug said ?New Zealand to St. Louis in a few seconds ain't bad? but that doesn?t impress me nearly as much as Aurora Oregon to Cheyenne Wyoming in less then 48 hours!

I had given up on getting my QB before I take another all expenses paid vacation to the glorious ?sand box? for the next few months but was pleasantly surprised when I got my QB today!!! :D Mike from Partain brought me my boxes that had 3 Oct painted on them from Vans. Yea 3 Oct and he called me and told me he was in town on the night of the 4th. So after I told him to get some sleep he brought my wonderful new baby to me this morning.

We loaded the empty wing cradle and after meeting a few curious neighbors we were all done in less then 30 minutes. I helped Mike push a Super Cub back into the trailer that is heading to Dallas and then ran to work.

Thanks to Mike and the wonderful ladies at Vans (Barbara and Anne) I am now ready to build an airplane!

PS Highly impressed with Partain, would recommend as the only way to ship!

cimg2571me2.jpg

cimg2572sn9.jpg

Good luck in "the sandbox!"

Wherever you're going, and whatever you're going to do there, thanks for going. And best of luck.

Martin

Back