What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Ok, where is it? Dwg F-385B/C..

KazooRV-9A

Well Known Member
Patron
I've searched all over, can someone lead me to this dwg?
And while I'm posting I'll ask, do you leave the cork gasket out when installing the tank access plates?
Thx, A.

cork gasket

I didn't leave the cork gaskets on. just proseal per plans, no cork gaskets. I think the screw spacing is such that the proseal will squeeze out and form a very good seal. I passed the leak test no problem.

The F385C are the fuel sender part numbers. didn't need the drawing.

Last edited:
Thanks for the response. I will leave the cork gasket out for the large end plate, and will leave the rubber gasket out for the sender. Proseal both only.

I did find what must be the F-385B/C drawing, it appears to be a single 8-1/2X11 pager that comes with the sender unit. There's nothing on it of any use that I could tell. There's no P/N on the piece of paper to identify it as referenced on the Van's print...

Anyway, I got the sender installed and I'm all set.

A.C.

Thanks for the response. I will leave the cork gasket out for the large end plate, and will leave the rubber gasket out for the sender. Proseal both only.

I did find what must be the F-385B/C drawing, it appears to be a single 8-1/2X11 pager that comes with the sender unit. There's nothing on it of any use that I could tell. There's no P/N on the piece of paper to identify it as referenced on the Van's print...

Anyway, I got the sender installed and I'm all set.

A.C.

That page should have described the bends you need in the sender float wire for each of the RV models.

Back