What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Advice from RV-10 Owner/Operator in S.Fla

Good Morning
New member to the Vans family. I am a 767 Capt for UPS living in the Bahamas based out of Mia. Just getting started in my research of building a RV10. I would like to meet/talk to anyone building/flying a RV10 in the S.Fla area. I am looking at the RV10 once I retire to fly back and forth to Eleuthera and travel the USA plus C.Amer/S.Amer. Quick build kit plus builder assist program is the method I think would work for me!
Looking for advice on the above topic's. I would love to meet an owner/operator pay for the gas and take you to lunch.

Spoke with Jesse Saint and plan on flying up to see his operation

Thanks
David Ferguson

Ex:Cherokee six owner

Rich (togaflyer) is based out of PGD and is quite far along on his -10. Very nice guy too! My wife and I stopped in to see his setup when we were still in the "deciding/dreaming" phase. I'm a little north of Jacksonville (FHB) but im only working on the empennage right now.

Hey Chris, I sent David an e mail. Glad to hear your off and running on your -10. Once Im flying I will plan a day to fly up and check out your project. :)

New RV10 on the block

Just finished my RV10, 15 months and were happy campers, Take the Fues to Ramona tomorrow morning ( Wings and Tail already there) Exciting weekend/Users/owner/Pictures/iPhoto Library.photolibrary/Previews/2016/06/24/20160624-160910/Gi8OVYoPTQqh6ZaOz4ogNA/DSC_0071.JPG:eek:

However i have no idea how to post a pic on VAF??? I can Build planes but NOT work computers!! GRRRRRRR. Sure wish posting was a little more user (for dummies) friendly!!

Go see Jesse Saint. Not south Florida but not to much north. I know he can give you very good advice. Not sure how many 10 are in his hanger at this time but there's one I know is coming to life at this time.

If you would like to see my 9A while at X35 drop me a line.

Transporting fuselage to airport...

To avenger boss: How are you transporting your fuselage to airport (and wings for that matter)? I'll be ready to take mine in about a month.

Back