What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

FREE 6-Month International Aerobatic Club membership - Yes, FREE!

ronschreck

Well Known Member

I am forwarding to all VAF readers this email from Mike Heuer, President of IAC. Even if you have no interest in flying aerobatics this is an opportunity to receive the IAC magazine and read about the sport. Who knows, that may spark and interest in flying aerobatics or volunteering at IAC events in your area. (Sometimes I think volunteers have more fun that the competitors. Really!)

This is not one of those offers that automatically switches to a paid membership at the end of six months. If you do nothing the offer expires. Period. I think many of you will choose to join after getting a tasted of what IAC has to offer. Try it! :)

Interested in Sharing Your Passion for Aerobatics?
Give the Gift of Aerobatics -- FREE!

Dear IAC Member,

Are you passionate about aerobatics? Share that passion with your friends and family by giving them a FREE 6-month IAC membership!

When I say free, I mean no strings attached, no hidden fees, no need to cancel.

What?s the benefit for them, you ask? Good question.

For 6 months they will receive our monthly magazine Sport Aerobatics, our monthly e-newsletter In the Loop, and access to members-only web articles on IAC.org. These publications will show them how to get started in aerobatics, refine and perfect their flying skills, recover safely from spins, and fly a perfect loop.

What?s more, they will qualify for exclusive pricing on aircraft insurance available only to members through our partners at EAA Aircraft Solutions.

But best of all, they can join a local IAC chapter where they meet mentors, friends, and get to know some of the most talented aviators of all time.

When the free 6-month membership expires, I?m confident they will have discovered how amazing and beneficial the club is. A bold statement? Maybe. Either way, they will be free to choose whether to renew the membership or simply let it lapse.

We might drop them a friendly reminder when time is up, but if they are not into the IAC, we?ll leave them in peace. We?re not in the business of bugging friends. We?re in the business of celebrating family?and flying airplanes.

So let?s get things rolling.

If you are ready share aerobatics with your friends and family, print or forward them this email. Tell them to call the EAA Membership department toll free: 800-564-6322 and to ask for their FREE 6-month IAC membership! Tell the customer service representative to use CAMPAIGN CODE: 2163

Thank you for helping us spread the word about how great aerobatics and the IAC is.

Mike Heuer
IAC President

Been interested for a while, but I have all the standard excuses. Maybe this will tip me over the edge. Thanks for posting.

go vertical

Nice hammer Ron. Are you going to the Bear Creek contest in Rome, GA, 8-10 July? Gets lonely being the only RV signed up so far.
Cheers,
Bill McLean
RV-4 Slider
lower AL;)

Nice hammer Ron. Are you going to the Bear Creek contest in Rome, GA, 8-10 July? Gets lonely being the only RV signed up so far.
Cheers,
Bill McLean
RV-4 Slider
lower AL;)

Check again. I am now registered. Hope the Florida gang shows up. See you there.

Sweet!

Just signed up. Big thanks to Mike for setting up such a great offer. You simply can't beat free.

More free stuff

"In The Loop" is the IAC e-mail newsletter. You don't have to join anything, just go HERE and sign up.

Still interested in a FREE 6-month membership to IAC? Go HERE and sign up.

Did I mention that it's FREE.:D

Back