What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Flightline AC

dhsa

Does anyone have any documentation on the flightline AC system? It's been installed for two years and not worked properly ( probably an error on my part). If anyone has experience or tips for me it would be greatly appreciated!!

Shoot John an email or give him a call as llisted on the web site. I just spoke with him yesterday and I am sure he will glad to help you out.
john at flightlineac. com

Flightline AC For sale

I have a Flightline system (Freon) for sale, Started install (just basic plumbing) buy previous owner but after some thought I'm not going to use it. Its a great system but i just don't need it in So Cal. I'm open for decent offers?;)

Thanks!

Thanks to everyone for replying. John has been very helpful in the past and I have yet to contact him again. I wanted to get some user experienced suggestions prior to contacting him.

I also have a flightline ac for sale. It came with the rv10 when I bought the kit from someone else who started the build. I have the overhead console and everything. Never installed. Will sell it make offer.

I'm headed to Oshkosh on Tuesday and hope to see a few planes who have this installed. I'll try to get some pictures.

Don and Stamper, I sent you both a message. Thanks.

I have the airflow systems A/C installed in my -10 and will be at HBC mon-thurs.

It is a much bigger project than I originally envisioned, but I'm Loving it so far. 115 degrees on today's atis.

Back