What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Great Customer Service: Crow Enterprizes

billy d

I tried the Crow Enterprizes belts that we got on the group buy about a year ago only to find that the shoulder harness was about 10" too short (my ordering error). I e-mailed Fred Crow for a solution and he replied " Just send them back with a note as to how long you want them and I'll remake them for you no charge."
That is customer service. He will for sure get my order for my next project (Cobra).
billy d

Me too...

I made the same mistake and got the same response. Tried to talk Fred into taking some money for his time or for shipping at least. "Nah, we got it covered." I'm a fan.

Jim McChesney
RV-7A slider
Finish Kit

What is Crow's website?

I need to order seat belts soon.

Anyone interested in another group buy???

Questions

Question for those using Crow belts in a side-by-side.

Would a "Pull-Up" seat belt adjuster be easier to operate in our RVs?

It seems to me that there might be more room to pull up on the loose ends of the belts rather than down if your "bubba factor" is greater than say, 1.2... :)

And what lengths did folks use for rotary buckle belts?

gil A

CROW CAM LOCKS

Gil
My lap belts are 27 inches from the mounting hole to the camlock hole when fully extended, plus about 2 inches for the lock...so 56 inches total +/-. The shoulder harness will on return from fred measure 49 inches from the mounting hole to the camlock hole when fully extended.
With a Bubba factor considered, the pull-up for the lap belts would be my choice(mine are pull down :mad: , but ok)
Billy D
p.s. RV-6A

Last edited:
Back