What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV-14 Build Log N829MS

M McGraw

Well Known Member
Friend
2nv5hyq.jpg

It's more of an overview.... 😊

Marvin, Your post title had me hoping for a few more pictures! That's pretty cruel man. Maybe if you take a few more swigs out of the bottle you have there you might feel a little more generous:)
Congratulations. It looks like you've built a beautiful 14!

P.S. I believe we share the same employer. Maybe one of these days you could fly down to my neck of the woods and we could talk about work..,and maybe a little about your 14:)

Thanks

Thank you for the replys. It kinda neat to be able to communicate with Australia and New Zealand from my back porch in the Smokey Mountains.

Vlad that sure is a nice looking grass strip in your picture :)

Shawn I will plan a trip to Alpharetta after my Phase 1.

Steve thanks for the kind critique.

Marvin congratulations on a great achievement. What a beautiful looking airplane (what little of it we can see. Your building journey ends as mine begins. I just ordered the RV-14A tail kit last week and am expecting to take delivery this Friday or early next week.

Paint

I have a neighbor that taught me to paint. The best thing learned is I really really do not like painting. I simply never could get a handle on orange peel. I did get very experienced at cut and buff😊

Back