What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Has anyone received their new Garmin GDL 82 ADSB Out box

dabney

Well Known Member
Friend
Garmin announced a couple weeks ago that they were shipping their new GDL 82 ADSB out box. I have been on Aircraft Spruce's waiting list since August but as of a couple days ago Aircraft Spruce has not received any from Garmin.

Anybody else get one from another distributor?

Mine from Stein should be here in a day or two. Or when the ice thaws from the roads (freezing rain is bad anywhere, worse in Georgia.)

Got two from Spruce yesterday. I ordered July at Oshkosh. If you are under the gun schedule-wise I would be happy to send you one for outright sale or to trade yours back when it comes in. I seriously don't think you will wait long now.

Jim

Last edited:
GDL82

Within 2 hours of posting this inquiry I got an email from Aircraft Spruce that mine shipped today

Appreciate the generous offer to trade. I am under gun because my window for install and testing ends this month to receive FAA rebate

Within 2 hours of posting this inquiry I got an email from Aircraft Spruce that mine shipped today

Appreciate the generous offer to trade. I am under gun because my window for install and testing ends this month to receive FAA rebate
Well, just be comforted in the knowledge that your not alone brother!

Back