What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

DPE in Columbia, SC

Whitman

Well Known Member
Hi, has anyone flown a checkride with anyone in the CAE/FLO area? I?ll be doing this checkride in an RV-7.

Thanks!

Yes, But .....

Hi, has anyone flown a checkride with anyone in the CAE/FLO area? I?ll be doing this checkride in an RV-7.

Thanks!

Did my instrument checkride in my Archer II, years back, in Florence. I think that Fred (a legend) may not be with us anymore.

Did my commercial checkride in my RV6, in Orangeburg (just south of Columbia). Not sure if DPE is still doing checkrides.

Try calling Eagle Aviation (at KCUB) and ask for an instructor and they will give you the name of a DPE as they do instruction there.

Did my instrument checkride in my Archer II, years back, in Florence. I think that Fred (a legend) may not be with us anymore.

Did my commercial checkride in my RV6, in Orangeburg (just south of Columbia). Not sure if DPE is still doing checkrides.

Try calling Eagle Aviation (at KCUB) and ask for an instructor and they will give you the name of a DPE as they do instruction there.

Thanks James! I think the gentleman in Orangeburg may be the same one I used back in 2002, Carol Joye. I believe he?s out of the game now. I?ll keep looking, thanks!

Back