What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Flying in Italy

a25afm

I'm from Los Angeles based at KWHP, Owner/builder of a RV-8. Arrived in Rome yesterday. Checking out some of the sites before heading to Tuscany and Cinque Terre. I was just wondering if any one is available and willing to give me a ride in their RV. Thought it would be preety cool to say I got to fly an RV in Italy. I would be glad to return the favor back in the US. Please let me know. I'll be returning home on the 9th.
Thanks

I'm from Los Angeles based at KWHP, Owner/builder of a RV-8. Arrived in Rome yesterday. Checking out some of the sites before heading to Tuscany and Cinque Terre. I was just wondering if any one is available and willing to give me a ride in their RV. Thought it would be preety cool to say I got to fly an RV in Italy. I would be glad to return the favor back in the US. Please let me know. I'll be returning home on the 9th.
Thanks

I'm in northern Italy, but if your heading is Tuscany next saturday aopa meeting in Pavullo nel Frignano airport could be the best piace for an rv ride. 2c

Checking out some of the sites before heading to Tuscany and Cinque Terre.
Thanks

Cinque Terre:

When you get to Manarola, go to the little town square where the ancient wine press is. Go down the little hill towards the water and turn left - there's a very nice restaurant there that sells THE BEST seafood salad in the entire world.

Last edited:
Back